The creation of a rotating machine can be done by selecting VIRTUAL MACHINES in the workspace management panel and clicking CREATE NEW MACHINE. If you don't have any VMs yet, you have this image:
If you already have existing machines in your workspace, the button is at the top.
- Then we choose the operating system and its version.
- We determine the size of the machine resources.
- We determine the name of the machine.
- We determine how to connect to the machine (authorization)
- We set an address where we will connect to the machine (private network)
- Optional ** additional ** dedicated public IP address for the machine being created.
On the right side we can see a sum-up of our actions.
After clicking Create, we can use the created machine that appears in the panel. The password to connect to the machine comes in an email.
If you need a other operating system, please contact email@example.com.