To open VM details: Open the panel and select the machine you are interested in by clicking on the button Details.
You will see a detailed view of the machine.
Virtual machine details
A new view will open and contain the following information:
- The name of the machine,
- Number of processor cores,
- Amount of memory in gigabytes,
- Disk size in gigabytes,
- Private IP address,
- Name of the administrator user,
- Date of creation,
- Current state of power,
- Current status,
- Current use of cores,
- Current memory usage,
- Tasks done on the machine in the last 30 minutes
On the right side of the window you will see buttons performing different actions on this virtual machine.
Virtual machine actions
You can do more downstairs:
- History (shows the history of the machine)
- Hardware (shows VM's resources, we can edit it)
- Snapshot (present possibilities to make and use snapshots for VM)
- Sieć (inform us of any network issues in a given massage)