A virtual machine is created on the basis of current software. The virtual machine is based on VMware virtualization, which functions as a separate management unit.
Fees are charged per second for the resources used. Please note that fees such as:
- using a public IP address,
- operating system license,
- storage are calculated from the moment of creation to the moment of removal.
To use a virtual machine you must:
- once you have created a virtual machine, you must configure it,
- then you can connect to it through the authorizations specified during creation (password or SSH key)