To open a virtual machine details:
- In icon view, click on the virtual machine icon or name and then click on the gear icon,
- In table view, click on the gear icon.
A new window will open that contains information such as:
- Virtual machine name,
- Amount of CPU cores,
- Amount of memory in megabytes,
- Amount of storage in gigabytes,
- Private IP addresses,
- Administrative username,
- When virtual machine was created,
- Current power state of virtual machine,
- Current status of virtual machine,
- Current consumption of CPU,
- Current consumption of memory,
- Tasks performed by virtual machine in last 30 minutes.
At the bottom of the window there are action buttons that will execute an operation on the virtual machine.